What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to church construction
- Showing you the proper steps that need to be taken in a building program
- Showing you how to accomplish those steps in the proper order
- Helping you reduce the time & effort you will have to invest
- Showing you how to save money in design & construction
- Helping you build with less stress & more confidence
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Preparing To Build scores 73.45/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://amichurchconsulting.com/purchase/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $7.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: amichurchconsulting.com you’ll also be taken through to amichurchconsulting.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)